Thursday, May 3, 2012

Floor in,,,,Walls begin 2011

Its 2012 today,,,May 3,,,,rainy rainy and no work till next week,,,,lets c if we can get this blog caught up,,,,,,

Again, my darling hubby and I are doing all the work ourselves,,,with a few family helping once in awhile,,,special occasions mostly,,,,so i get to c my grand babies also,,,,favorite days, of course,,

the first corner,,,,,southeast,,,,,,this will be the the dinning room,,,,,,did you no i got four windows the same size for this corner from Habit for Humanity,,,,brand new, and well worth the dollars saved and great cause,,,,,actually,,,,,eight windows were from Habit for Humanity,,,,and all large windows,,woohooooo.Master bedroon , southwest corner of the house
This will be the master shower,,,,c the spot for my awesome window for my tub,,,,its also a habitat for humanity window,,,,wait till you c it,,,,,etched glass,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment